Airline Employee Car Rentals
Car Rental Express extends an especially warm welcome to you, airline employees. It is because of you that we are able to experience the convenience and exhilaration of flying.
There are thousands of airlines around the world that provide dedicated service for travelers between all sorts of different destinations. It is you, the airline employees, who make this travel possible. And, just like the passengers on the plane, you need to rent a car upon arrival at a new destination. Whether you are stopping over in a city before continuing on to another destination, or if this is your last stop before you return home, make the most of your sightseeing opportunities by renting a car with Car Rental Express. When you reserve a rental car from one of the Car Rental Express agencies, their friendly staff will be happy to give you great local tips on where to visit, eat, and shop.
Whether you have an afternoon or as long as a couple of days to relax, a cheap car rental from Car Rental Express gives you the freedom to go where you want and see what you want, while making the most of a layover. Imagine driving out to see the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, riding the attractions in Disneyland, touring around New York City, or catching some rays of sun on a Kissimmee, Florida sand beach. When you reserve a car through Car Rental Express, your sightseeing opportunities are endless.
Sightseeing Suggestions from Car Rental Express
One of the bonuses of being an airline employee, whether you are a pilot, assistant, or flight attendant, is being able to visit unique parts of the world while you are working. Unfortunately, time is most often limited when you are on a layover, so it is important to take advantage of this time by renting your own car. Each city is filled with unlimited sightseeing opportunities, but we have compiled a short list of suggestions:
- Aspen - Drive around town and get your skis out to enjoy the slopes.
- Athens - Drive the city and see where some of the world's greatest Olympians have broken world records.
- Boston - Drive out to Plymouth Rock and see where the Pilgrims landed.
- Buffalo - Drive to the outlet malls and find some great shopping bargains and designer names.
- Halifax - Drive throughout this magnificent city and see one of the piers and dine on delicious fresh seafood.
- London - Stay out of the rain in your rental car as you take in the historic sights.
- Los Angeles - Take your cheap rental car and tour the homes of the rich and famous.
- Minneapolis - Drive to the famous Mall of America and experience one of the world's largest shopping malls.
- New York City - Drive through the five boroughs, to Times Square, to see the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Yankee Stadium, and the Brooklyn Bridge in one afternoon!